For justification of choices of source material, please see blog post entitled “[237120, A2] Wk 4: Task 3E Locating Relevant Material”:
- Boddy-Evans, Alistair et al. “What Caused the Scramble for Africa?” 8 August 2013. Selinsgrove Area School District. Web document. 7 April 2016.
- Hassan, Ihab. “Maps and Stories: A Brief Meditation”. The Georgia Review 59.4 (2005): 751–763. Web document. 7 April 2016.
- Khanna, Parag. “Mapping the Future of Countries.” TED. July 2009. Lecture.
- Low, David. What, no chair for me? Granger Historical Picture Archive, New York. Web. <https://www.granger.com/results.asp?inline=true&image=0065358&wwwflag=7&itemx=45&screenwidth=1366>.
- Sambourne, Linley. In the Rubber Coils. Punch Magazine Cartoons, London. Web. <http://www.punchcartoons.com/More-Categories-history-&-politics-personalities/c200_32_107/p379/In-The-Rubber-Coils/product_info.html>.
- Sønderborg, Kim. “Causes of World War I.” Audio blog post. The 20th Century History Series. HistoryPodcast.net, 20 March 2012. Web. 5 April 2016.
- Sønderborg, Kim. “Successes and Failures of the League of Nations.” Audio blog post. The 20th Century History Series. HistoryPodcast.net, 20 March 2012. Web. 5 April 2016.